We had a little get together at our home, just family. We played Wii and took way too many pictures! We really had too much fun doing nothing really!! Our New Year rang in at 10:30! We did this so that Sam could participate. We let him stay up late! He had so much fun! The first thing he said to me this morning was how much fun he had last night!! Everyone was home before midnight to avoid all of the crazies on the road. For the first time since Sam has been out of his crib at 2 years old, he slept through the night in his own bed! He always comes in our room around 11-12. He came in this morning at 7am and actually went back to sleep!!! I kept waking up and going in his room, it was strange not having him in bed with us all night. I know many people think it is crazy that we let him do this. But, I look at it this way, he is only little for such a short time, and there will be a day he will not want to spend so much time with us. So I welcome this.
Well, here's to a happy, healthy, fun filled year!!!!
Nana and Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment