Sunday, July 20, 2008

My new obsession

I found this really interesting show on the BBC Channel about a month or two ago, it is called You Are What You Eat, here is the website, http://www.bbcamerica.com/content/273/index.jsp
I don't know why, but i could watch this all the time. I am very much into nutrition and eating whole food, non-processed, real food. When I found this show I thought wow this is so cool. The host is great, she is a holistic nutritionist. I started seeing a nutritionist a while back to really gain more knowledge on eating the best I can for a healthy life. I know I am doing well since Sam will almost always pick healthy foods over junk and has never had a lot of processed foods. I don't buy him frozen foods or anything in a can, anything with hydrogenated oil, etc., never have from the start. Any way, this show is funny, she checks peoples poo and everything. When I first started seeing my nutritionist she asked me about my poo and checks my tongue. You can tell so much about your health by your tongue and your poo! It really is an interesting and funny, show and you will be shocked at what the people she is helping consume. Check it out. It is on a few different days. I think for sure on Thursdays at 1pm and Friday as well. Channel 264 if you have DirecTv... Here is her website that I am thinking of joining....
http://www.gillianmckeithclub.com/about.php

No comments: