So we have finished painting Sam's room. Looks great! He wanted to paint it red and purple, his favorite colors, but I had to say no to that. So we went with a blue and sage green. Still working on final touches, the fun stuff! But he is sleeping in there, and still coming in our room around 11pm every night, oh well. He will not be wanting to sleep with us forver so I will just enjoy him terrozing me in my sleep! he sasy he misses his old room and gets very sad about it. he does not really like change. We are going to move his twin bed, bedding (it is construction truck theme) and decor to my mom's and he will have his own room there! What a lucky kid he is I tell ya!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Painting
So we have finished painting Sam's room. Looks great! He wanted to paint it red and purple, his favorite colors, but I had to say no to that. So we went with a blue and sage green. Still working on final touches, the fun stuff! But he is sleeping in there, and still coming in our room around 11pm every night, oh well. He will not be wanting to sleep with us forver so I will just enjoy him terrozing me in my sleep! he sasy he misses his old room and gets very sad about it. he does not really like change. We are going to move his twin bed, bedding (it is construction truck theme) and decor to my mom's and he will have his own room there! What a lucky kid he is I tell ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment