Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Swim Before The Storm


 
 
 
 
We had our Friends over to swim and hang out and a storm came in, it was so cool! the sky was awesome! But the wind picked up one of my big umbrellas and snapped it in half, damn. The water is so very warm now, almost like bath water. I guess we need to turn on the cooling system. So did the storm wake everyone up last night? Man I thought I our house was going to explode! The thunder was so loud! Our poor doggies were so freaked out. Daisy, who will not come up the stairs (16 years old) ended up pooping allover the tile last night and apparently walked around in circles in it. And Buddy who sleeps with us could not get close enough to me and panted all night long. Thankfully Sam slept through it. He would have been so frightened. So the doggies are napping as I type..... Sam si playing with playdough in PJs still, Jeff just walked in the door from the restaurant. Lazy day....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: