Monday, July 14, 2008

Oh, What Have I Started!

So we recently decided to move Sam into the bigger bedroom. We painted the room and now I decided to, well I had to really, take everything out of that extra room and closet and get it organized. In that closet is all of our X-Mas wrapping and gift bags, ribbons, bows and a lot of crap that just got piled in there when we moved in. So I now have everything out of that room and closet and it is just all over the upsatirs. I am panicked, lol! I am the type of person who cannot function well with clutter and being out of sorts. I am overwhelmed, yikes! I still have to go through all of Sam's closet, clean that out before I can get all this other stuff in there! And I decided to reorganize all the stuff in bins and broke out my label maker. I don't know what I was thinking, but when I get it all back together it will make me smile. We decide to move Sam in the other room that has it's own bathroom and totally redecorate it really cool in Dino theme in hopes that he may want to start sleeping in his OWN room! He goes to sleep in his room, but about 11pm he is in our bed. It has been like that since we took him out of his crib when he was 29 months. Not one night has he not come in and slept with us. He started climbing out of his crin when he was around 16 months and we had to buy a crib tent cuz he would get out and go in the living room and start playing. It really worried us. I love waking up with him in our bed, but he constantly moves around all night. I have to sleep with a pillow between us cuz he terrorizes me in the night, lol! It is a very full bed, me, Jeff, Sam and one of our dogs, very cozy. But anyway I have this huge disaster now and I am at a place where I don't know what to do next, and it is time to get dinner going....... I guess I am wasting time.... wish me luck and maybe I will post some pics soon!

No comments: