Liking the rain during the day!
I love it when it rains. I think almost all Arizonans do. But not Sam! He gets worried! It is the noise. He has always been very sensitive to loud noises. And he associates rain with thunder. He will not sleep when it is raining and even in the day he is upset. He will sometimes go out and play in it, but not always. This is the first thing he said to me this morning when he got up.
"Mommy, that rain last night when it was hitting the window was disturbing to me!" He says this all pissed off like!
He will worry about the birds in the rain and asked me the other day if it was okay that all the trees had that much rain water around them (we drove by a greenbelt that was flooded). Also, about weather, my mom had told him her friend had went to Hawaii and was telling him about Hawaii. Then the news was on and he overheard on it that here was a volcano that had erupted in Hawaii. He got very upset and told me mom that she had better call Sandy and tell her not to go to Hawaii and to warn her. He was very, very upset for her. He is just a worrier I suppose, I hope it passes.
No comments:
Post a Comment